Chad Best, MD
Board-Certified Pediatric Gastroenterology
Dr. Chad Best is a caring and compassionate physician with over 10 years of experience treating infants, children and young adults with various digestive, liver and nutritional disorders.
Chad completed his undergraduate and medical school training at the University of Nevada. His training in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology was then completed at the University of New Mexico Children's Hospital and the University of Minnesota, where he also obtained a Master's Degree in Clinical Research. He is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Dr. Best is a Fellow of the American Board of Pediatrics and a member of the American Medical Association, the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American Gastroenterology Association and the North American Society of Pediatric Hepatology, Gastroenterology and Nutrition.
Special areas of interest and specialization
- Pediatric care
- Gastrointestinal disease and disorders
- Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Esophageal Stent Placement
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Testing
- Video Capsule Evaluation
- Pediatric Gastroenterology, University of Minnesota
- Residency: Pediatrics, University of New Mexico Children’s Hospital
- Medical School: University of Nevada School of Medicine
- Master's Degree: Clinical Research, University Minnesota
- Bachelor of Science Degree: Health Sciences, University of Nevada
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
North Central Baptist Hospital